The Canadian Pronunciation Coach helps professionals become more successful with powerful tools for effective English-speaking presentations and communication.
Whether you’re a native English speaker, a speaker of English as a Second Language or as a Common Language, we’ll go beyond pronunciation to find the confident voice and communication skills you need for your situation.
- Managing your native accent to reduce confusion & speak with clarity
- Overcoming the challenges of vocal mechanics and psychological barriers
- Finding the clear musical voice that engages your listeners
- Bringing passion to your speeches and presentations
- Making your sales pitch persuasive
We work in person (depending on your location), by videoconference and/or on the telephone.
Courses are offered in packages of six, eight, 10 or 12 hours, with ongoing support for clients who complete 12-hour programs or more.
Communication needs for businesses can be different.
I work with you and your company to develop training that’s the right fit.
I offer individual weekly and/or intensive coaching (in person, via telephone and/or videoconference), small-group classes, and in-house workshops for larger groups in the Greater Toronto area.
Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss your needs and my fees.